- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
I like to pretend that everyone is familiar with the saying that “you can’t swing a cat by its tail in this town without hitting a journalist,” but I’m starting to believe I completely made that saying up. However, sometimes the mass of journalists can be an advantage, especially when they all decide to combine their powers like the Wonder Twins. “My Life, My Town” a collaboration between the staffs at KBIA and photographers and photo editors at the Missourian, along with 4H, RUPRI and the Reynolds Journalism Institute.
The short documentaries profile teens in rural Missouri experiencing all the ups-and-downs of teendom while simultaneously trying to figure out their identities. The subjects and producers will be available after the films for a community discussion.
WHERE: Ragtag Cinema
WHEN: Thursday May 10, 5:30p.m.
FACEBOOK EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/395117017199138/
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Online Flight Ticket Booking on Tasteful or tasteless? Halloween costumes require thought
- Ashley Hughes on Custard’s last stand: Randy’s Frozen Custard
- Betty Crocker printable coupon on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- Laura on Custard’s last stand: Randy’s Frozen Custard
- Марфа on Craft Happy: Embroidery hoop picture frames