- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Once again, Friday night rolls around. It’s raining and incredibly hot right now, so it’s probably best to choose an indoor activity such as going to the movies. Columbia only has two new releases this week, so it is the ultimate movie dilemma. Only you will decide who will win.
The Avengers (at Hollywood and Forum)
For the guys: Scarlett Johansson as a fiery redhead in a spandex costume. Enough said.
For the ladies: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo and Chris Hemsworth. Definitely enough said.
If you own more than 100 comic books that are kept in their original plastic wrapping and never opened, you might enjoy this movie.
Hey Firefly and Serenity fanatics, Joss Whedon directs this movie!
Damsels in Distress (at Ragtag)
If you’re looking for tips on how to snag a man or wondering how women think, this movie is for you.
It’s a mix of Gossip Girl and Greek with Woody Allen-esque humor all rolled into one movie.
You’ve missed seeing Adam Brody anywhere besides Mr. and Mrs. Smith since The OC ended.
Everyone’s life is a better with a little Analeigh Tipton in it.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- visit the next website on My name is Laura. I was #Catfished.
- Branda Scullin on What’s on your coffee table?
- Anitra Ternes on The College Culinaire Extraordinaire: 10 Halloween party food ideas
- Erin Pietig on University of Missouri lands on list of best party schools – again
- Ashley Hughes on Custard’s last stand: Randy’s Frozen Custard