- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
What started as a food delivery system, has now expanded into delivering candy and flowers. Tiger Takeout will now deliver candy from The Candy Factory and flowers from Allen’s Flowers.
This might be a good option incase you have an anniversary coming up, and you don’t have time to get the candy and flowers yourself. Now that Tiger Takeout is expanding into delivering more than just meals, they will have to compete with other candy and flower delivery systems.
Tiger Takeout has amped up their website calling it TigerTakeout.com 2.0 and opening with the motto: “Your favorite restaurants — and practically ANYTHING else — delivered!”
The minimum delivery order is $12.50, and you can order up to a week in advance. Tiger Takeout does not up-charge menu prices, and they also offer catering services for large events.
From now on, if you need food, flowers and/or candy delivered to you, Tiger Takeout delivers all three. Tiger Takeout is also teasing on their website, “Later In the Week We Will Be Unveiling Expanded Options and Services!!!
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable