- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
It’s that time of year. Things a winding down all over campus and boxes are being packed. But before you head out of town, stop by the George Caleb Bingham gallery to check out Punctuation, an exhibition of graduating seniors at the MU art department. The works in the show are very diverse, ranging in medium and subject matter. I’m sure for the seniors who have work in the show, it’s nice to go out with a bit of recognition. For the rest of us, there’s a certain element of reflection on how much a person can change, grown and learn in four years of school. Head to the Bingham Gallery from 4:30 to 7p.m. tomorrow for the receptions (they’ll be snacks!) Can’t make it then? The show runs through the 17th.
- Iranian artist Zeinab Chaichi Raghimi displays work in “Echoes of the Voiceless” exhibit
- Artist lecture: Harrison Bergeron
- Undergraduate Juried Exhibition a showcase of youthful ingenuity
- MU undergraduate juried exhibition winners
- The Larry Show exhibit this summer
- Slow Art Day at the Museum of Art & Archaeology
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia