- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
If the Secretary of State’s status as power woman role model wasn’t already established, the photo of Hillary checking her BlackBerry behind large dark sunglasses in a sitting position that oozed swag that blazed across the Internet in early April certainly did. The first edition of the meme says it best:
Barack Obama: Hey Hil, Whatchu doin?
Hillary: Running the world.
The Tumblr was discontinued for the sanctity of a good meme.
Maybe it’s the presidential race that’s going on without him that’s got Newt Gingrich down, but the former Republican presidential hopeful has some seriously (fake) sassy remarks in the “caption this”-style Tumblr. Newt ain’t holding anything back anymore.
The House Budget Committee chair has eyes as blue as the sea, six pack abs (Ryan does P90X training) and a national budget deficit reduction plan that makes conservatives (men and women alike) swoon. A coy “Hey girl” is all it takes to beckon the ladies to the “private sector” (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ), as this Tumblr hints at.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia