- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
In a recent blog post by our own Ryan Cornell about the 9 places that CoMo desperately needs, he reminded us all of the things that the ever-growing city of Columbia needs to get asap. In my opinion, he left out a crucial business for a hot and humid city like Columbia — a good smoothie place. Jamba Juice, Robeks, Tropical Smoothie, whatever you please. Because if you’re craving a smoothie in Columbia, these are some of the only places you can find one:
1. Red Mango
One of the better smoothie options in Columbia, Red Mango has a variety of flavors that are all made with their all-natural nonfat frozen yogurt.
2. Main Squeeze
They have smoothies, yes they do. For $5.25 you can get a 16 oz. smoothie that’s all organic.
3. Orange Julius
They aren’t organic, but they are smoothies. Orange Julius also offers light options.
I wouldn’t suggest getting a smoothie from here unless you’re desperate. The only options are chocolate, orange mango or strawberry.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Hai on Jimmy Fallon to The Tonight Show, Seth Meyers to Late Night, SNL Weekend Update sad and alone
- vmware promo code on Six dance documentaries that will put some spring in your step
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable