- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Who says bad things happen in threes? I have great news for you.
- The bane of American fashion, Abercrombie & Fitch, in Columbia Mall is gone for now. The Situation tried to sue Abercrombie once. Go figure.
- If you like classy women’s style (think Express meets New York & Company) at a somewhat reasonable budget, White House Black Market is now opened at Columbia Mall where Abercrombie used to be (everybody: FINALLY!)
- If you plan on shopping there this weekend, I have a coupon for you!
Click on the image for an enlarged version and print it! If you’re too lazy to read the fine print, let me sum it up for you:
You can ONLY use this coupon at the Columbia Mall’s White House Black Market outlet.
You CANNOT use it online.
You have ALL MONTH to use this coupon; now till July 1.
White House Black Market specializes in women’s workwear style. Their style reminds me of a mature version of Express. Happy shopping!
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia