- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Bamboo Terrace, Columbia’s newest restaurant, opens its doors for the first time on Saturday. Their menu offers some of the typical Chinese fare — egg rolls, fried rice, lo mein and more — but they also feature traditional Chinese food not often found on American menus and a handful of selections special to the restaurant.
The roast salmon with red curry sauce combines salmon (of course) with a coconut juice-infused red curry paste. The chef specialties also has two different duck dishes to choose from, the tea-smoked duck, which is served with pine nuts and a red wine sauce, and the crispy duck, a sliced roast duck served with pancakes. Manager Celest Chen says these aren’t items you’ll find at other Columbia Chinese restaurants.
- Located at 3101 W. Broadway,
- Bamboo Terrace opens at 11 a.m. Saturday.
- For more information about their hours or menu, call 886-5555.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book