- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
What better way to end the weekend on a high note and start of the week than with these performances?
- Bring the whole family out to the downtown Missouri Theatre for “Peter and the Wolf” performed by the Missouri Symphony Orchestra on Sunday, June 24 at 3 p.m. This is the second concert of the “SymFunny Family Series” of the Hot Summer Nights Festival, and it’s sure to bring a lot of laughs! Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students.
- Although called the Amelia Piano Trio, the band actually consists of violin and cello in addition to the piano. Also a part of the Hot Summer Nights Festival, the trio will perform Monday, June 25 at 7:30 p.m. at the Missouri Theatre. Tickets are $27 for premier seating and $22 for regular.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book