- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Calling all American aquarium drinkers: Wilco will be performing on Ninth Street in front of The Blue Note on Sunday, Sept. 16. Singer-songwriter Jonathan Richman is set to open the show at 7 p.m.
The 18-year-old alt rock group is the winner of two Grammy Awards (2005) and a fanbase rivaling that of Radiohead. Their latest album, The Whole Love, released last September.
The Blue Note will start selling tickets ($35) this Friday at noon.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- visit the next website on My name is Laura. I was #Catfished.
- Branda Scullin on What’s on your coffee table?
- Anitra Ternes on The College Culinaire Extraordinaire: 10 Halloween party food ideas
- Erin Pietig on University of Missouri lands on list of best party schools – again
- Ashley Hughes on Custard’s last stand: Randy’s Frozen Custard