- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Maybe Friday’s Opening Ceremony, full of its homages to the Industrial Revolution and face time from Mr. Bean, didn’t quite deserve a gold medal. Or maybe it did, but we all have unrealistically high expectations after 2008′s Beijing show. Keep in mind that London doesn’t have quite the same budget or forced labor.
In any case, the official soundtrack to the event, Isles of Wonder: Music for the Opening Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games, can finally fill up your car’s interior (or your Hunger Games-themed bedroom or Harman Kardon speakers or wherever) with sounds of children’s choir and Underworld.
The upcoming Closing Ceremony will release a soundtrack of its own, A Symphony of British Music: Music for the Closing Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games, due out Aug. 12.
Get a sneak preview of the album here:
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- wholesale nfl jerseys free shipping on Bonfyre: A Hot App That Shows Local Hotspots
- Fanny on True/False on YouTube
- Nutri green on Five ways to make your blog just like Cracked.com
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia