- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
It’s back to school time yet again; and with it comes migraines, 2 o’clock exhaustion and a packed planner. Within the first week most are nauseated at the thought of the work they need to accomplish. You need to know it’s not the end of the world just yet.
Feeling stiff? Upset stomach? Sweaty palms? Here are a few tips that might help you breathe a little easier.
- Comfort food – Not exactly a whole tub of ice cream, but more of a piece or two of chocolate stored away in your lunch box. Having a little reward to look forward to will keep you going.
- Escape the building – You might have meetings, or class all day, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make a break for the exit. Don’t order lunch in! Walk, bike or drive and eat there. Enjoy the journey and enjoy your meal.
- Do what you want! – Golf, ping pong, countless hours of Netflix in pajamas? You decide. If you don’t have “you” time then who are you?
- Daydream – Think about why you are putting yourself through this. What are your goals and motivations? Google some inspirational quotes and write them in your planner.
- Vent – Find an understanding friend and complain about everything that is bothering you then let them do the same. It’s better out than in.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV