- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
In Hope Springs, the world’s worst boss attempts to help the Academy darling through marital turbulence. Carell, a couples specialist, helps Streep and her husband, Arnold (Tommy Lee Jones) rekindle the flame they’ve lost over decades of marriage. Arnold, a reticent participant in the whole project, would be more than happy to keep things as they are, but Kay (Streep) needs a little more excitement in her life.
Carell’s mediocre movies aside, this film has too much talent to disappoint. The comedy opens nationwide (and in both Hollywood and Forum) today, and it has received wide critical acclaim.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Matthew Clineman on What’s on your coffee table?
- Flight From Bangalore To Delhi on Beach reads for Spring Break
- Online Flight Ticket Booking on Tasteful or tasteless? Halloween costumes require thought
- Ashley Hughes on Custard’s last stand: Randy’s Frozen Custard
- Betty Crocker printable coupon on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come