- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Travis Pastrana has made a career out of doing crazy things few would ever think to try. Back flips off sky scrapers, launching himself off giant ramps and diving off high places… ok, so maybe it’s a little repetitive. But the 3D movie full of death-defying feats of stupidity might be good for a couple cheap thrills.
The movie, which opens today, hasn’t exactly drawn rave reviews. But the people who review movies probably aren’t the target audience for Patrana’s oeuvre, so potential moviegoers with an appreciation for Evel Knievel-style stunts can disregard the near universal panning the movie will almost certainly receive. If you’d rather not spend $10 to watch adrenaline addicts try their best to kill themselves, this might be a good one to skip.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Raleigh Driggins on Get the look: Duro Olowu for JCPenney
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Jennifea Mielke on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- toning lose weight belt on Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia seeds