- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
The new location will offer a dance floor with stage, an intimate lounge area, main stage room, large outdoor patio are and multiple bars, which includes an outdoor one, too.
“We’re very excited to bring SoCo Club to Columbia’s prime business district,” says Marty Newman, the owner and general manager of the club. “Having these distinct, separate areas will give patrons the opportunity to enjoy multiple experiences.”
In 2011 and 2012, SoCo Club was voted one of Columbia’s “best places to dance” by the readers of Inside Columbia magazine.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Nutri green on Five ways to make your blog just like Cracked.com
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable