- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Everybody loves storytelling — don’t lie to me, I know you enjoyed those bedtime stories as a kid when you were tucked in. However, if you are down for a more grown-up version of storytelling, tune in at 6:30 p.m. tonight at KBIA 91.3 FM to join Berkley Hudson, Jonathan Gottschall and Michael Porter for an evening of nostalgia.
Hudson is an MU magazine journalism professor and a former staff writer at the Los Angeles Times, where some of his storytelling stories were published; Gottschall is the author of The Storytelling Animal, which discusses the relationship between brain science and storytelling; Porter is an associate professor and the department chair of MU’s communication program.
everything you need to know about the show:
Special Hosts: Berkley Hudson, Jonathan Gottschall and Michael Porter
Date: August 27 (TODAY!)
Time: 2–3 p.m. live, or 6:30–7 p.m. for the shortened rebroadcast
Station: KBIA 91.3 FM
Intersection is a weekly roundtable that covers the issues important to mid-Missourians. Its resident host is Reuben Stern.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia