- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
This Wednesday, the Nashville-born, six-person strong Kopecky Family Band will be bringing their brand of warm southern indie strumming to Mojo’s. We’ll be there, and you should be too.
The band’s intimate Columbia show comes on the heels of massive amounts of media praise and performances all around the United States including major festivals SXSW, CMJ, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza and just this past weekend — Austin City Limits.
Next up for the band? The much-anticipated Oct. 23 release of their upcoming album, Kids Raising Kids which Paste Magazine just so happens to be livestreaming right now.
But if clicking that link is too much effort for ya, we put together a playlist of their past releases for your listening convenience.
See you at the show and don’t forget to subscribe to our Spotify station.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Raleigh Driggins on Get the look: Duro Olowu for JCPenney
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Jennifea Mielke on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- toning lose weight belt on Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia seeds