- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Welcome to this Sunday’s match-up between the Dallas Cowboys and the Carolina Panthers! I have a feeling that Dallas is going to destroy the Panther hands down, but anything could happen. Stay tuned to see my commentary on the game!
Dez Bryant decides to pick a fight with six Carolina players and punches one in the head. I can’t decide whether I’m appalled or impressed.
Shawn Lee comes out of nowhere and shuts down Cam Newton’s throw. And my boyfriend is going nuts.
Demarcus Ware sacks Cam Newton gorilla style. Man, that guy is huge.
Tony Romo seems to have been practicing his dancing. His fancy footwork gives him the time to throw an impressive pass down the field to Dez Bryant.
The Cowboys’ interception in the end zone kept Carolina from getting an even bigger lead and also kept my boyfriend from losing his mind.
Austin’s huge mistake in the 2nd quarter went something like this for my boyfriend and me. Ethan: “Hell yes! Austin is on my fantasy team! No! He fumbled it. That just went from extremely positive to awful.” Oy.
Carolina gets a clutch, almost overturned touchdown during the last few seconds of the half. I am currently angry because I picked the Cowboys to win, and I want to be right.
Miles Austin makes an awesome catch one play, then catches a touchdown pass the next. Ethan is “double yes” excited, people.
Dez Bryant takes a huuuuge hit to the head.
Rob Ryan looks really weird without long hair.
The Panthers should refrain from wearing pink with their home uniforms. I know it’s for breast cancer awareness, and I have no problem with that. But those uniforms just look like ’80s jumpsuits with the bright pink and blue color combo.
I seriously thought there was a player with the last name Ovaltine for a good portion of the first half.
Why are all of the commercials summer-themed right now? Way to rub it in, NFL.
- The Female Football Fan: Bears vs. Panthers 10/28/12
- The Female Football Fan: Colts vs. Patriots 11/18/12
- The Female Football Fan: Giants vs. Bengals 11/11/12
- The Female Football Fan: Steelers vs. Titans 10/11/12, 2nd half
- The Female Football Fan: 10/8 Jets vs. Texans
- The Female Football Fan: Rams vs. Bills 12/9/12
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia