- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
About two years ago, a short-lived hookah lounge opened on N. Ninth St. across from The Blue Note. Maybe it was the décor or the prices, but the lounge didn’t last long.
But Aladdin Hookah Lounge is bringing hookah back to Ninth St. It’s a more basic, straightforward lounge with its easy setup (four chairs per table) and bar near the entrance. Customers can split one of the ornate hookahs among themselves and pick up small candies at the bar. Don’t worry about being parched––the bar also has bottled juices and energy drinks if you need to perk up while inhaling the thick, fragrant smoke. Here’s the where and when on the Aladdin Hookah Lounge:
Where: 12 S. Ninth St.
Hours: Thurs. – Sat., 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.; Sun. and Mon., 5 p.m. to midnight.
For prices, call: 573-214-0500
Tagged with: hookah
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia