It’s no secret that men and women speak two different languages, so ladies, how do you know if your guy is in love with you even when his mouth is shut? Because you know, they repel sharing their feelings. Well, sweat no more, as we are here to decode the words of this annoying species.
1. You know he loves you when he’s extremely comfortable around you. Now, everyone defines “comfort” differently, but we think if he picks his nose, scratch his crotch and farts excessively near you, those are very good signs.
2. If he respects you and values your opinions a lot. How can you tell if he does? If he calls 20 times before you two go on a date just to double check you remember your purse — girlfriend, he cares.
3. Don’t think he doesn’t love you if he teases you, as a matter of fact, it’s the opposite. So don’t be embarrassed when he shoves you under his arm while tickling you. Just try to breathe.
4. A guy in love with you would love to show you off. Take the hints when next time you two are in public, he flings you across the table just to show everyone in the restaurant that he’s with a beautiful woman, and he’s one proud, lucky man who can’t wait to tell the world.
We hope these tips are helpful for you to decide whether he’s obsessed with you. Share with us below if you found other ways effective, too!
Like Vox on Facebook
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy
- adam on Album review: The Used’s “Imaginary Enemy”