- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
It’s no secret that men and women speak two different languages, so ladies, how do you know if your guy is in love with you even when his mouth is shut? Because you know, they repel sharing their feelings. Well, sweat no more, as we are here to decode the words of this annoying species.
1. You know he loves you when he’s extremely comfortable around you. Now, everyone defines “comfort” differently, but we think if he picks his nose, scratch his crotch and farts excessively near you, those are very good signs.
2. If he respects you and values your opinions a lot. How can you tell if he does? If he calls 20 times before you two go on a date just to double check you remember your purse — girlfriend, he cares.
3. Don’t think he doesn’t love you if he teases you, as a matter of fact, it’s the opposite. So don’t be embarrassed when he shoves you under his arm while tickling you. Just try to breathe.
4. A guy in love with you would love to show you off. Take the hints when next time you two are in public, he flings you across the table just to show everyone in the restaurant that he’s with a beautiful woman, and he’s one proud, lucky man who can’t wait to tell the world.
We hope these tips are helpful for you to decide whether he’s obsessed with you. Share with us below if you found other ways effective, too!
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV