Streetside Records will close permanently next month, according to an announcement by manager Nick Soha on the store’s Facebook page. The business cites leasing and real estate conflicts; however, Columbia Cemetery Association — which has leased the building for the past 12 years — says Streetside declined a lease extension (per the Columbia Daily Tribune).
The store has existed in Columbia for over 30 years. An “Everything Must Go” liquidation sale started today.
Like Vox on Facebook
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired