The Disney deal is probably one of the greatest things to happen to Netflix in a long time. Now some of the best Disney classics are available to stream instantly. Obviously there were some that got left off the list (ahem…Lion King), but this is a pretty decent start.
Ever wondered how Sherlock Holmes would act as a mouse? No? Well, you can find out anyway.
A young Native American woman tries to bring peace between white settlers and the other members of her tribe, all while finding time to paint with all the colors of the wind.
A wealthy woman decides to leave her entire fortune to her four cats, and the butler is not happy.
A fox and a hound try to preserve their friendship when their species are supposed to be mortal enemies.
A young girl has one of the weirdest dreams in history. Was it drug-induced? You decide.
6. The Rescuers
The fate of a young girl rests in the capable paws of two mice, Bernard and Bianca. You’d be surprised what these little guys can accomplish. The sequel to this movie is also available.
Hopefully, more movies will be added in the future, but at least we have these Disney gems to help us be patient!
- Netflix Streaming Finds: Action Movies
- 5 Things to do to prepare of season three of Once Upon a Time
- Netflix Streaming Finds: Recently Added Movies and Shows
- 5 ways to prepare for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- I Spy Shakespeare: Movies based on Will’s plays
- Top 4 reasons why we love the new Arrested Development season
Like Vox on Facebook
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men