Sara Bareilles released her new single “Brave” last week. It’s a tease from her new album Blessed Unrest, which will be released July 16. The song has a classic Sara Bareilles style to it. The moral of this song: speak up!
Bareilles also has a new Tumblr page to accompany the song, and is encouraging her fans to share via Instagram what they are brave enough to do with the hashtag “#IambraveEnough.” A collection of responses is already forming on her website. Bareilles kicked off the responses with her own, saying she will “practice what I preach and Preach what’s in my heart.” Respect.
Hopefully all the social media will tide SB fans over until July.
Like Vox on Facebook
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy