That’s because Top Gear, a popular show on the History Channel, came to town with some gorgeous cars in tow. Tanner Foust, one of the three hosts on the show, pulled up at Faurot Field in an orange McLaren MP4-12C Spider that was magnificent enough to make it seem like a sunny day again.
Did anyone else see the Top Gear crew and cars about town? I know the answer is yes, because I saw a lot of guys at Faurot, too. So speak up! Share your pictures and stories from this awesome start to a Friday.
Like Vox on Facebook
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men
- Rikki-Lee Burley on The top 10 movie quotes that need to be retired
- Rikki-Lee Burley on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Vicki on From small-town Pilot Grove, MO, to college-town Columbia, MO
- Jon Donnis on App Review: Ghost Radar: Legacy