- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Posts by: alecialass
If you missed out on the Grammys this year don’t fret. Here are the best and worst moments of this years Grammys.Continue Reading →
Here is a short list of the music cards available this Valentine’s Day that will express exactly what you want to say to your Valentine.Continue Reading →
GameDay returns to Mizzou Arena in celebration of what could be the last ever men’s basketball game in Columbia as part of the historic Missouri-Kansas rivalry.Continue Reading →
Here is a look at some news in the music industry that you might have missed last week.Continue Reading →
There are many words that can describe Daniel Ellsworth & The Great Lakes’ performance last night, but it is hard to nail down one adjective that gives them justice. To say the least, they were incredible.Continue Reading →
Daniel Ellsworth & The Great Lakes, a Nashville indie band known for it’s single “Shoe Fits,” came together two years ago and is already leaving a footprint on the music industry.
They will be performing at The Bridge on Saturday, January 21, at 8 p.m. Admission is $5 for adults and $7 for minors.
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Online Flight Ticket Booking on Tasteful or tasteless? Halloween costumes require thought
- Ashley Hughes on Custard’s last stand: Randy’s Frozen Custard
- Betty Crocker printable coupon on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- Laura on Custard’s last stand: Randy’s Frozen Custard
- Марфа on Craft Happy: Embroidery hoop picture frames