Rick Riordan, (that’s “ryer-dan,” like fireman) is the award-winning author of the Percy Jackson series, and his new spin-off series, The Heroes of Olympus, is living up to everything we’ve come to expect from Riordan.Continue Reading →
I’m finally headed to Arrowhead Stadium for the final Border Showdown game between MU and KU’s football team.
It wasn’t until Thursday as I watched Texas A&M get robbed of their final chance to “beat the hell out of Texas” that I realized this will be our last chance to take a tiger-sized bite out [...]Continue Reading →
Uh oh, you didn’t think you were doing anything for All-Hallow’s-Eve but now your friend just called to invite you out and you need a costume. What are you going to do now?Continue Reading →
Have you ever wondered if anyone actually follows the suggestions of Vox columns? Well, last Saturday, I put Vox’s “Going out Guide” to the test. With a few faithful friends in tow, I decided we would be “art lovers” for the night.Continue Reading →
This week is the 30th anniversary of banned books week. To celebrate, the MU bookstore is giving out free copies of banned books. Here are the titles you can pick up and why they’re infamous.
Women in Love by D.H. Lawrence:
Declared obscene in 1922 in the U.S. because of [...]Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men