- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Currently viewing the tag: "Alexis Mabille"
Paris Couture Fashion Week, the epitome of style inspiration, has come to an end. Last week, Jan. 23 to Jan. 26, top couture designers graced the runways of Paris with shows illustrating relevance and creativity beyond imaginable. The clothes featured in these shows are certainly pieces of art, each with their own story to tell. Although [...]Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books coffee Columbia Community CoMo Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Chap Films on Social Media Recaps of True/False Movies
- http://www.chapfilms.com on Pancheros Mexican Grill opens in Columbia
- Fred Giammarino on New smart phone application lets users spy on other phones
- J Gateway on MU alum Emilie Sabath screens film at Life & Literature Performance Series
- http://www.chapfilms.com on Boone County road closures