- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Currently viewing the tag: "Artrageous Fridays"
The next Columbia Artrageous Friday is just around the corner and there’s something new and exciting about it. Read more to find out what’s going on with this quarterly downtown event.Continue Reading →
January 21, 2012 1:00 pm by Vox Staff
Don’t fret if you missed the first Artrageous Friday of the year. Vox has you covered with our top five picks for the limited-run exhibitions and venues not to miss.Continue Reading →
January 20, 2012 10:00 am by Taylor Combs
Crawl around Downtown in search of new art, performances, galleries and food special during the first Artrageous Friday event of 2012. The event runs from 6-9p.m.Continue Reading →
There are two exciting opportunities this weekend to see local art. Landmark Bank is presenting their Visions Photography Exhibition and Boone County National Bank is presenting the 52nd Boone County Art Show on Saturday and Sunday as part of Artrageous Weekend, a full weekend of art in downtown Columbia presented by Artrageous [...]Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia