- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Currently viewing the tag: "city lights"
February 19, 2013 8:31 pm by Ben Harms
The Environment and Energy Commission is set to review a recommendation for strengthening the 2006 renewable energy ordinance. The potential change could drastically increase Columbia’s use of renewable sources of energy.Continue Reading →
A night out without dancing just isn’t as fun as it could be. This week, Vox spotlights every opportunity you have to kick off those work boots and slip on some dancing shoes. Get loosey-goosey and down with your bad self at these local shows.Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book