- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Currently viewing the tag: "Doctor Who"
I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgivings and Black Fridays (hopefully sans black eyes), but the world rolls ever on, and as the week comes to an end, it’s time to find out what you missed while you were stuffing your face with feasting on pans of delicious, delicious green bean casserole.Continue Reading →
No major announcements this week, but lots of small announcements. As always, Vox has you covered in case you missed what happened this week in geek.Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Nutri green on Five ways to make your blog just like Cracked.com
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable