- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Currently viewing the tag: "Earth Day"
April 27, 2013 2:00 pm by Di Zhu
This week’s popular topics include how to make Earth Day every day and how Fraternity boys are trying to raise money for researches in local American Cancer Society.Continue Reading →
April 25, 2013 5:16 pm by Heather Riske
A signature piece by the late artist Larry L’Hote is on display at the Columbia Art League’s “Green” show.Continue Reading →
Jessica Alba recently released a book about living an “honest life” that supports healthy and environmentally-friendly living. The cool thing is, she’s not the only celebrity that is happily celebrating Earth Day.Continue Reading →
There is no better time than Earth Day to clean your overflowing bookshelves. Here are some local options to de-clutter and stay green.
If you want to swap your books for new reads, Nancy’s Trade-a-Book II can help. The store, located at 21 Conley Road, will exchange used books with their wide selection [...]Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Hai on Jimmy Fallon to The Tonight Show, Seth Meyers to Late Night, SNL Weekend Update sad and alone
- vmware promo code on Six dance documentaries that will put some spring in your step