- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Currently viewing the tag: "jamboree"
Music. Bicycling. Food. Camping. Yes.Continue Reading →
May 26, 2012 12:52 pm by Jesse Bishop
If you’re looking for more than a hotdog and a few mass produced light beers this weekend, a quick jaunt westward with the Pedaler’s Jamboree might be just what you’re looking for.Continue Reading →
If you’ve been around downtown, it’s hard to miss two passions Columbians participate in: biking and music. The Off Track Pit Crew, a small group of local self-proclaimed “instigators,” have developed a great way for residents to combine the two. This year’s third annual Pedaler’s Jamboree is a two-day weekend bicycle ride and music festival.Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable