- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Currently viewing the tag: "Jazz"
Columbia’s jazz fans can cancel their plans for tonight and instead check out a swinging performance from Joe Locke and the Geoffrey Keezer Group at the Missouri Theater.Continue Reading →
October 4, 2012 9:00 am by Briana Altergott
In his most vocally-driven studio album to date (and there have been 34, so that’s saying something), Van Morrison has managed to cloak some pretty irritated lyrics in a nest of warm, soothing jazz.Continue Reading →
The holidays are an expensive time of year. Besides buying presents for your parents, siblings, significant other, roommate, friends, dog, coworker, there’s also time and money to be spent on decorations, party food and drinks, the perfect holiday outfit for your work party and more. Needless to say, it can add up, and you may [...]Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- #NAME? on Six straight Super Regionals for MU softball
- jackpot 6000 slots on Josh Groban’s album All That Echoes signals an edgier sound to come
- jillian on Recipe: Indian curry rice
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?