- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Currently viewing the tag: "Jina Yoo"
February 23, 2012 7:00 am by Melanie Loth
Jina Yoo of Jina Yoo’s Asian Bistro will put her creative and knife skills to the test as a contestant on the Korean version of the FOX TV show MasterChef.Continue Reading →
January 26, 2012 11:03 am by Christiana Nielson
Jina Yoo, owner of Jina Yoo’s Asian Bistro, has been recognized as a 2012 Rising Star of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Given her combined passion for food and business, it’s not difficult to see why.Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Mariette Seabrooke on What Columbians are reading
- Dos Cubanos Restaurant on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- Sancho Sancho Photography on Barbara Walters announces her retirement
- rhondaf43 on 5 fashion blogs/sites you should be reading
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book