- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Currently viewing the tag: "movie releases"
February 26, 2013 8:01 pm by Ben Harms
Do you ever wonder what theater employees think of your movie-going “quirks”? These are the top five things that can ruin a theater worker’s day.Continue Reading →
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 raked a cool $43.5 million with last night’s midnight showings, which shattered the box office record for a midnight screening. The film was shown in 3,800 locations across the country.
The record was previously held by Twilight Saga: Eclipse, which earned $30 million at [...]Continue Reading →
The first US screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 will happen tonight at the Lincoln Center in New York City.Continue Reading →
With weather forecasts calling for storms all weekend, why not spend some time with knife-wielding masked men or an animated Macaw? The following four films come to Columbia this weekend, providing some indoor relief from the rain.Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Robert Bennett on Duck Commander of Duck Dynasty tells us how to be Happy, Happy, Happy in new book
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Hai on Jimmy Fallon to The Tonight Show, Seth Meyers to Late Night, SNL Weekend Update sad and alone
- vmware promo code on Six dance documentaries that will put some spring in your step
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable