- Responding to Roger Ebert’s reviews
- T/F Film Fest
- About Vox
Currently viewing the tag: "Museum of Art and Archeaology"
March 15, 2012 8:00 am by Taylor Combs
Floral arrangements are a way of bringing some natural beauty into the unnatural spaces where we spend most of our time. Much like other forms of art, their main purpose is to be admired, though most works of art have a much longer shelf life. For the Museum of Art and Archeology’s [...]Continue Reading →
January 27, 2012 4:00 pm by Taylor Combs
On Saturday Jan. 28 the Museum of Art and Archaeology on the MU campus is unveiling pieces added to its collection since 2000. Due to the large size of the collection, visitors have never seen many of the works recently acquired.Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- No public Twitter messages.
What we’re chatting aboutart books Columbia Community CoMo dessert Documentaries Documentary downtown downtown Columbia Fashion film Films food Harry Potter Missouri Mizzou movie movies MU music news playlist Ragtag Recipe Recipes restaurants review Shopping social media T/F T/F film fest T/F Film Festival television The Blue Note True/False True/False Film Fest True/False Film Festival True False True False Film Fest TV Twitter vox VVV VVVV
- Vada Quaker on 5 Lessons to be learned from Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake
- Lesley on Ryan Ferguson has new website, girlfriend?
- William Riley-Land on ABC Chinese Cuisine opens next to Hong Kong Market in Columbia
- Andy on José Jalapeños opens in Columbia
- Red_Joker on Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” is Rather Unremarkable