It will be a journey of laughter, tears and joy for anyone who watches The Vanishing Spring Light by director Xun “Fish” Yu. Set in an old alley on West Street in Dujiangyan city in the Sichuan province, the 120-minute documentary revolves mainly around an elderly woman named Grandma Jiang in her final years of life at a house that she’s lived in for 50 years.Continue Reading →
Like Vox on Facebook
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories
- Tiffany on Flappy Bird reloaded: Less rage-quitting this time around?
- Charles Hoffman on 6 healthy living blogs you should be following
- consignment services on The Dapper Don of Alley A is a consignment store for men