As if the excitement of a weekend filled with award-winning films, art installations and food trucks wasn’t enough, people took to the streets to showcase their best True/False Film Festival fashion. In day two of the festival, not a cloud filled the sky as people from all over came to Columbia enjoy the scene. In search of the perfect True/False attire, I walked the streets of downtown and met some amazing people. It's refreshing how fashion has the power to bring people together and spark conversation. However, the art of fashion and personal style is no stranger to the city of Columbia. These trend-setters are sure to bring you major inspiration vibes. In lieu of New York Fashion Week still on the mind, trends such as mix-and-match denim, color blocking and scarfs made their debut from some amazing style stars. Stay a while, and get inspired.
- Q&A: C.W. Dawson on Columbia, activism and the importance of conversations about race
- Now Showing: Your favorite Columbia movie theater
- McBaine Bur Oak tree stands strong in spite of flooding
- Your summer YA LGBTQ reading list
- Get outside with geocaching, the largest scavenger hunt in the world
- Missouri’s hidden whitewater community
- What to watch this summer
- A daily mystery: Missouri weather is difficult to predict
- MU graduate strives for balance in 'Hamilton' role
- Life at the river's edge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.