Les Bourgeois Vineyards is and has always been a family-run business, and that family includes our amazing staff whom we care for dearly and our loyal customers who make it all possible. It is with all of this amazing LBV family in mind that we make the truly difficult decision to shutdown the majority of our in-person operations for at least the next 15 days.
The Coronavirus crisis poses a real and serious threat and we feel it is our responsibility to do everything we can to help curb the severity of this problem. Our Bistro and A-Frame will close, effective immediately, until at least April 1. We will reevaluate as things progress and will post updates as we have additional information.
To serve the community and our staff the best we can, the Tasting Room will remain open for curbside orders and we will continue to fulfill online orders. We will maintain our regular hours of 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. For more information on curbside orders, click here.
Private events scheduled during this time will be postponed and handled on a case by case basis with all efforts to provide the best experience possible within the confines of federal and local health organization recommendations. There will be much to celebrate when this is behind us and we will be there every step of the way.
LBV employs more than 90 people, many of whom are hourly. We are exhausting every possible resource at our disposal to ensure our staff members have what they need during this time. If you are able and would like to help us in this effort, there are several ways you can help support LBV and other local makers and businesses.
- Place orders online. Shop small and local even when you’re shopping online. Our online store is always open and can be found here: https://missouriwine.com/shop We are even lowering the purchase amount to qualify for free shipping to $50 per order.
- Place a curbside pick up order. Who wants to run out of their favorite wine when they’re practicing social distancing?
- Buy gift cards. We, like most small businesses, operate on a very small margin. When you buy gift cards from a local business, it’s a pledge to help get us through this tough time. (LBV gift cards are available for purchase online as well.)
- Buy local at the grocery store. Grocery stores will remain open and many even offer delivery. Consider buying locally made products when you’re stocking up on necessities for the coming weeks. LBV wines are available at many local retailers.
- Bear with us. We are trying to do everything we can to keep our family, employees, and you safe. Trust us when we say that we hate having to close, and that we will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Stay well, stay patient, and take care of one another. We will see you on the blufftop again soon for more memories and celebrations.
Thank you for your support. We will all get through this together!
- Wed, Mar 18 @ 10:00 am
- Thu, Mar 19 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Mar 20 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Mar 21 @ 10:00 am
- Sun, Mar 22 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Mar 23 @ 10:00 am
- Tue, Mar 24 @ 10:00 am
- Wed, Mar 25 @ 10:00 am
- Thu, Mar 26 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Mar 27 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Mar 28 @ 10:00 am
- Sun, Mar 29 @ 10:00 am
- Mon, Mar 30 @ 10:00 am
- Tue, Mar 31 @ 10:00 am
- Starting Wednesday, March 18th, 2020, repeated every week on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday until Wednesday, April 01, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, March 18th, 2020, repeated every week on Friday and Saturday until Wednesday, April 01, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 8:00 pm