Get into the spirit of the season with the annual Thanksgiving Buffet at the Holiday Inn Executive Center. Make memories with friends and family while enjoying a delicious meal of traditional Thanksgiving favorites as well as some mouthwatering surprises. Let's make this an unforgettable Thanksgiving Day!
Buffet Service from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Two Seating's available from 11–11:30 a.m. or 1–1:30 p.m.
PRICING: *Pricing subject to 15% gratuity and 7.975% sales tax
- Adults: $32.95
- Seniors (65+): $27.95
- Kids (5-12): $11.95
- Kids under 5: Complimentary
Call (573) 445-8531 or email email@example.com for Reservations.
No coupons/discounts available.
*Prices do not include taxes or gratuity.
MENU (buffet service includes artisan rolls w/ butter, iced tea, coffee, water service)
- Grazing Station:
- Local & Imported Cheeses
- Chef’s Selection of Various Hors D’oeuvres
- Grilled & Marinated Vegetables
- Seasonal Sliced Fruit
- Pickles, Olives, & Condiments
- Assorted Fresh Dips & Artisan Bread
- Salad Bar
- Carving Station:
- Carved honey-glazed ham
- Carved oven-roasted turkey (cranberry sauce on the side)
- Grilled salmon with lemon caper sauce
- Shelly mushroom tortellini
- Creamy baked macaroni and cheese
- Homestyle mashed potatoes and gravy
- Cornbread stuffing
- Sweet potato casserole with marshmallow pecan streusel
- Bacon Brussel sprouts with maple bourbon glaze
- Fresh asparagus topped with brown butter Hollandaise
- Desert Station:
- Homemade pecan and pumpkin pies
- Assorted dessert shooters and parfaits
- "Death by chocolate" station
- Chocolate fountain and all things chocolate
- Kids Buffet (12 and under):
- Chicken Strips
- Mac & Cheese
- Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Green Beans
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemonade or Milk
- Occurs Thursday, November 28th, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm