As the holidays near, many adults are preparing to hold and attend holiday parties filled with food, fun and laughter. Just like any party, however, you’ll need a good drink to keep you company during the evening. Are you looking for the perfect one to pair with any holiday meal, sip on with your friends or make for a family get together? Whether it’s a classic cranberry old fashioned, a fruity holiday sangria, a fresh peppermint martini or a tasty bourbon apple cider, take our quiz to find out which holiday cocktail you should be sipping on this season.
- How horses can help humans learn about love, relationships
- How to choose the cooking oils that suit you best
- You are a brand: how to promote yourself with confidence
- Drawing the line: establishing healthy boundaries with coworkers
- Refresh your hair this winter with these trending hairstyles
- Local pilots prove the sky is the limit for hot air balloons
- Vox Picks for January and February
- Editor's Letter: Parallel Universes
- FAQ: What is critical race theory?
- The best mac and cheese in Columbia
Food & Drink Events
Search all events
Ben Humphreys, 24, owner of Skyview Balloons, has been flying since he was 13 years old. He’s flown all over the nation and in other countries. Vox spoke to Humphreys about flying in hot air balloons, which he says is an experience like none other.