Although it’s common in Mexico to eat mangoes with chile, lime and salt, Las Margaritas brings its own twist to the beloved sweet fruit. The restaurant’s bright orange mango drink, served blended or on the rocks, is made with gold tequila. Salt on the rim is classic, but Corporate Lake location assistant manager Martín Esquivel says sugar on the rim is popular, too. The mixed drink comes in 12-, 27- or 32-ounce glasses, or if you’re with a group, order a 64-ounce pitcher for sharing. Some other flavors include strawberry or cucumber jalapeño. Or try Esquivel’s favorite: the top-shelf margarita, made with a tequila of your choice mixed with fresh juice.
- 7 don't-miss events to heat up your CoMo summer
- 'Dark Phoenix' has nary a bright spot
- Watch Team USA play Thailand in the Women’s World Cup
- The endless curiosity of Joe Polacco, MU professor emeritus and poet
- It's easy to fall in love with 'Always Be My Maybe'
- Milk Made: Marilyn Calvin refuses to give up her dairy farm after husband's death
- Sunset to sunrise in a Waffle House dining room
- The stories behind the names of notable CoMo places
- A local couple with an abundance of love — and kids — adopts more children
- Are men taught to suffer in silence?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.