Many Columbians feel strongly about whether the city should switch to roll carts or stick to the pay-as-you-throw system
Subscribe to Vox Insider
Get more Vox straight to your inbox. Fill out the forms to receive highlights from our monthly issue, hand-picked calendar events, reviews, recipes and everything else you need to thrive in Columbia.
Listen to the Vox Voice podcast
- Taste the past with these vintage Missouri cookbooks
- How horses can help humans learn about love, relationships
- How to choose the cooking oils that suit you best
- You are a brand: how to promote yourself with confidence
- Drawing the line: establishing healthy boundaries with coworkers
- Refresh your hair this winter with these trending hairstyles
- Local pilots prove the sky is the limit for hot air balloons
- Vox Picks for January and February
- Editor's Letter: Parallel Universes
- FAQ: What is critical race theory?