- Jasmine-Kay Johnson
From coast to coast and border to border, explore the range of food Columbia has to offer
- Ashley Jones
These artists offer something for every taste at the festival's afterparties
- Fiona Murphy
The eyes have it. This year's True/False art installations are centered on the theme 'Foresight'
Take a look back on Thursday’s True/False events, and don't miss out on all of Friday’s festivities
- Jesse Baalman
March March kicked off the festival that's packed with fun events and even better films throughout the weekend
- Jesse Baalman
A variety of food trucks parked along Locust Street offer quick and tasty eats for festival goers between films
- Christina Long
During March March, people dance and shout with energy as they walk through the streets with cheer
- Claudia Khaw
Make the most out of True/False 2020's last day
In the midst of all the movie madness, don't forget about all the music to be enjoyed over the festival weekend
Subscribe to Vox Insider
Get more Vox straight to your inbox. Fill out the forms to receive highlights from our monthly issue, hand-picked calendar events, reviews, recipes and everything else you need to thrive in Columbia.
Listen to the Vox Voice podcast
- Four Black restaurant owners share their love of food and family
- More than a book: one man's new start as a children's author
- Changing landscape: the role of Generation Z and social media in movements
- Making change: Beet Box owner apologizes for playing music with N-word
- FAQ: How MU plans to bring students back to campus safely this fall
- Five questions for Columbia's new Waves Cider Co.
- Columbia churches reflect on racial injustice and religion
- What's new with Ragtag?
- New "Hindman Junction" brew to honor late Mayor Darwin Hindman
- The 'NATURAL SHOCKS' of domestic violence in a pandemic