Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, True/False Film Festival 2021 was held outdoors at Stephens Lake Park May 5-9. Vox documented this year’s unique experience of attendees, staff members, volunteers and participating artists.
Video by Ziye Tang
Subscribe to Vox Insider
Get more Vox straight to your inbox. Fill out the forms to receive highlights from our monthly issue, hand-picked calendar events, reviews, recipes and everything else you need to thrive in Columbia.
Listen to the Vox Voice podcast
- Have you Herd? New app hopes to change social media culture
- Museum of Art and Archaeology moves
- 6 snacks for different summer scenes
- Quiz: What dish should you bring to your Fourth of July celebration?
- Roundup: Summer Activities for Kids
- The WE Project tells individual narratives through photography
- Reckoning with acts of racial terror in Columbia
- Local chef serves up food justice
- Foraged finds in Columbia
- How one organization loves locals through hardship