A scalpel may not be the most obvious tool for a facial, but our own Skylar Webb is on the dermaplane case to prove otherwise. She takes us to Riversong Spa in Columbia to break down what a dermaplane facial looks like and what it does for your skin.
Subscribe to Vox Insider
Get more Vox straight to your inbox. Fill out the forms to receive highlights from our monthly issue, hand-picked calendar events, reviews, recipes and everything else you need to thrive in Columbia.
Vox Voice Podcast
- Commitment amid COVID-19: How couples are coordinating spring weddings
- Stephens College's fashion show prepares students for the real world
- Quarantine reading list: chaos and community
- 'Animal Crossing: New Horizons' is the perfect game for self-isolating
- Mobile games to keep you entertained in a more interactive way
- We've rated five popular vegan or cruelty-free foundations
- COVID-19 tunes for everyone
- The One Where The 'Friends' Cast Lives in Columbia
- True/False organizers address COVID-19 concerns
- Local businesses brace for the pandemic