A scalpel may not be the most obvious tool for a facial, but our own Skylar Webb is on the dermaplane case to prove otherwise. She takes us to Riversong Spa in Columbia to break down what a dermaplane facial looks like and what it does for your skin.
Subscribe to Vox Insider
Get more Vox straight to your inbox. Fill out the forms to receive highlights from our monthly issue, hand-picked calendar events, reviews, recipes and everything else you need to thrive in Columbia.
Vox Voice Podcast
- How to survive a Columbia winter
- How True/False is making documentary disability-friendly
- This green burial practice is coming back to life
- A guide to sake in CoMo restaurants
- Passport program helps Columbians address implicit bias
- Athleticism and heart combine for Columbia's all-star cheer squad
- Columbia's Chinese cuisine scene for any occasion
- Five ways high school students can get involved with True/False
- Restaurant roundup: What's new and what's gone
- Where are you now, Paul Sturtz?