Channel your inner VSCO girl with Elsi Grabau, a 14-year-old entrepreneur, as she demonstrates how to make a scrunchie. Produced by Chloe Thornberry.
Check out her Etsy page here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Lime735?ref=l2-about-shopname&ga_search_query=spa%20scrunchies%20lim.e.
Subscribe to Vox Insider
Get more Vox straight to your inbox. Fill out the forms to receive highlights from our monthly issue, hand-picked calendar events, reviews, recipes and everything else you need to thrive in Columbia.
Vox Voice Podcast
- Authentic Italian restaurants in Columbia are hard to come by, but I have my favorites
- The Relevant Youth connects students to real world experiences
- 'Jojo Rabbit' is a Hitler comedy that plays it safe
- 'Doctor Sleep' plays into its name as a dream-like moody drama
- How to be a silly goose IRL
- HBO's 'Watchmen' mixes modern with the surreal
- Fall is getting warmer, and not because of extra hot lattes
- Arcade mogul Nic Parks finds success beyond pinball gaming industry
- Four local activists who want to change the climate in Columbia
- Q&A: Dan Murphy teaches English and gains cultural perspectives