Joshua Williams, owner of the new Papadoo's Soulfood Kitchen, explains why he felt called to bring soul food to Columbia. Video by Hope Howard.
Subscribe to Vox Insider
Get Vox in your inbox with Vox Insider. Fill out the form to receive highlights from our monthly issue, hand-picked calendar events, reviews, recipes and everything else you need to thrive in Columbia.
Mike Rapp has been in Columbia for over a year now. His hopes are that Mad Raven Woodworks becomes the springboard that will allow him to wood…
- Let's play rom-com bingo with the sweet (yet satisfying) 'The Princess Switch'
- 'American Horror Story: Apocalypse', cop-out or genius?
- Headed home for the holidays? Here's how to watch movies with your parents
- Revamp your Friendsgiving festivities with these 5 ideas
- Asian restaurants are coming to town
- Missouri bands take the music industry (and 2018) by storm
- Explore the challenges of teen mental health with these YA novels
- Why Hollywood keeps Vincent van Gogh-ing to the movies