Stephens College’s 2019 fall fashion exhibit is all about suffrage. The exhibit shows what fashion looked like for women during the suffrage era and how it represented the larger social structures at the time. It is free and open to the public. Produced by Maggie Madro.
Subscribe to Vox Insider
Get more Vox straight to your inbox. Fill out the forms to receive highlights from our monthly issue, hand-picked calendar events, reviews, recipes and everything else you need to thrive in Columbia.
Listen to the Vox Voice podcast
- Four Black restaurant owners share their love of food and family
- More than a book: one man's new start as a children's author
- Changing landscape: the role of Generation Z and social media in movements
- Making change: Beet Box owner apologizes for playing music with N-word
- FAQ: How MU plans to bring students back to campus safely this fall
- Five questions for Columbia's new Waves Cider Co.
- Columbia churches reflect on racial injustice and religion
- What's new with Ragtag?
- New "Hindman Junction" brew to honor late Mayor Darwin Hindman
- The 'NATURAL SHOCKS' of domestic violence in a pandemic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.